Tuesday 5 September 2017

Oakland School Learner Qualities

Oakland School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks

E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
  • How well have I been completing them?
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Spelling has been going well
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
Pay attention to the teacher
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
Blogging because I pay attention to the instructions.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
Mathletics because I'm focused on other activities and then I do my Mathletics
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
Khan Academy and word finds
My next step is……..
To work hard to achieve my goal of finishing SMLs by then end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment