Wednesday, 25 October 2017
When the competition got tough I just got on with it. One of my goals was to come 4th or 5th in discus and I achieved it by practising at home. Sprints was challenging because there were a lot of fast people but I managed to get to the finals. I am proud of beating a metre in high jump.
Posted by Unknown at 13:51
Friday, 29 September 2017
Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
1. If someone gets hurt I put myself in their shoes and i help them up.
2. I understand how people are feeling.
3. I always put myself in peoples shoes.
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
1. I talk to people.
2. I look at someone when they speak to me.
3. I listen to people when theyre talking.
Posted by Unknown at 09:32
Tuesday, 5 September 2017
Oakland School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
- How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
- How well have I been completing them?
- Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
- Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?
What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Spelling has been going well
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
Pay attention to the teacher
Which tasks have I completed well? Why?
Blogging because I pay attention to the instructions.
Which tasks have been challenging? Why?
Mathletics because I'm focused on other activities and then I do my Mathletics
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
Khan Academy and word finds
My next step is……..
To work hard to achieve my goal of finishing SMLs by then end of the week.
Posted by Unknown at 12:34