Wednesday, 25 October 2017
When the competition got tough I just got on with it. One of my goals was to come 4th or 5th in discus and I achieved it by practising at home. Sprints was challenging because there were a lot of fast people but I managed to get to the finals. I am proud of beating a metre in high jump.
Friday, 29 September 2017
Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
1. If someone gets hurt I put myself in their shoes and i help them up.
2. I understand how people are feeling.
3. I always put myself in peoples shoes.
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
1. I talk to people.
2. I look at someone when they speak to me.
3. I listen to people when theyre talking.
Tuesday, 5 September 2017
Oakland School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
- How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
- How well have I been completing them?
- Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
- Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?
What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Spelling has been going well
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
Pay attention to the teacher
Which tasks have I completed well? Why?
Blogging because I pay attention to the instructions.
Which tasks have been challenging? Why?
Mathletics because I'm focused on other activities and then I do my Mathletics
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
Khan Academy and word finds
My next step is……..
To work hard to achieve my goal of finishing SMLs by then end of the week.