Monday 7 August 2017

Music

WALT
·    To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying
How did you go about achieving this? I looked for rhyming words. We circled them then we wrote the rap about bullying.
What resources were used to help you? I used paper,pen, a laptop and the html5 drum kit to create the beat.

Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I collaborated with other people

How did you find the process? I found it to be a lot of fun
.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? I enjoyed the whole thing although the drumming part was the best.

What might be your next step? My next step would be to focus more on listening to instructions as I had to rely on my partner and the teacher to help me.


I was walking to school,
Bullies think there cool.
They think I'm sad,
But actually I’m glad.

They think they’re so strong,
But their just plain wrong.

If you ruin my day
Then you're gonna pay.

They call me fake
That gives me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment